Binary to Octal Converter
Binary to Octal Converter Allows you to convert numbers between Binary to Octal, This tool is free to use, and don’t need to install any software on your device.
How to use Binary to Octal Converter?
- look at the screenshot above, there are two input field
- you can use both as input as well as output
- if you one field as input then the other field act as the output
The base of the number system:
- Base of Decimal number is 10 and these are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
- The base of the Binary number is 2 and these are 0,1
- Base of Hexadecimal number is 16 and these are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, a, b, c, d, e, f
- Base of Octal number is 8 and these are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7
There are some formulas to convert one number to another you can visit the link to read more…
See others tools: https://freetoolssite.com