Enter Your HSLA Color
|Enter Hue (H)||deg|
|Enter Saturation (S)||%|
|Enter Lightness (L)||%|
Converted Color Output
HSLA to HEXA Color Converter is used to convert HSLA color into HEXADECIMAL (With Alpha) color, you don’t need to install any software or extension on your device.
How to use it?
- In HSLA color format it has 4parts
- the first part for Hue
- the Second part for Saturation
- the 3rd part for Lightness
- and the Last Part For Opacity or Alpha.
- Enter your value in a specific input field given screen shoot below.
- Now look at the output part there are two parts, the first one is for Color Preview according to your color code and the next part marked by red color is for output.
- Copy the color code from the HEXA field This is your converted color code.
About HSLA Color Formate:
The full form of HSL is H: hue, S: saturation, lightness, and A: alpha. Here Hue is the degree on the color wheel between (0-360), in the color wheel 0deg or 360deg is for red color, 120deg for green, and 240deg is for blue color. Saturation is the value between 0% to 100%; 0% means a shade of gray, 100% is the full-color alpha manages the transparency or opacity of the color and Its minimum value is 0% and the maximum value is 100%.
Syntex of an HSL color in CSS is:
hsl(hue, saturation, lightness, alpha)
Some Examples of HSL Colors:
- Isla(0, 100%, 80%, 50%, 50%) = red color with 50% transparency or opacity
- Isla(360, 100%, 80%, 90%) = red color with 90% transparency or opacity
- Isla(120, 100%, 25%, 35%) = dark green color with 35% transparency or opacity
- Isla(120, 60%, 70%, 12%) = pastel green color with 12% transparency or opacity
About HEXADECIMAL color:
The full form of HSL is H: hue, S: saturation, and lightness. Here Hue is the degree on the color wheel between (0-360), in the color wheel 0deg or 360deg is for red color, 120deg for green, and 240deg is for blue color. Saturation is the value between 0% to 100%; 0% means a shade of gray and 100% is the full color.
In the Hexadecimal number system, it has 16 alphabets like 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, a,b,c,d,e, and f, and in Hexadecimal color format has three parts- red, green, and blue. The syntax of hex color is #rrggbb.
In this system “#” represents that this code is a hexadecimal color code, “rr” represent the color code for red in hexadecimal number and its minimum value is “00” and the maximum value is “ff”, same as “gg” represent color code for the green in hexadecimal and last one “bb” represents the hexadecimal color code for blue color.
How to make color using hexadecimal?
If you want to create the original red color in hexadecimal format by following the hex color format role the color code should be: #ff0000
now let’s write a color code for green and blue: #00ff00 (for green) and #0000ff (for blue) here 00 means no color.
Note: Hexadecimal color with the alpha channel has an extra 2digit for representing transparency or opacity, for the syntax of HEXA color format should be: #rrggbbaa, here “aa” represents the opacity of the color, the minimum value of alpha is 00 and max value is ff.
Create Beautiful colors using our Color generator: