Enter Your HSLA Color
|Enter Hue (H)||deg|
|Enter Saturation (S)||%|
|Enter Lightness (L)||%|
Converted Color Output
HSLA to RGBA Color Converter is used to convert HSL color into RGBA color for free without installing any software or extension on your device. The use of this tool is super simple, let’s see how to use it.
How to use the tools?
- In HSLA color format it has 4parts
- the first part for Hue
- the Second part for Saturation
- the 3rd part for Lightness
- and the Last Part For Opacity or Alpha.
- Enter your value in a specific input field given screen shoot below.
- Now look at the output part there are two parts, the first one is for Color Preview according to your color code and the next part marked by red color is for output.
- Copy the color code from the RGBA field This is your converted color code or if you want can copy the RGB color.
About HSL Color Formate:
The full form of HSL is H: hue, S: saturation, and lightness. Here Hue is the degree on the color wheel between (0-360), in the color wheel 0deg or 360deg is for red color, 120deg for green, and 240deg is for blue color. Saturation is the value between 0% to 100%; 0% means a shade of gray and 100% is the full color.
Syntex of an HSL color in CSS is:
hsl(hue, saturation, lightness)
Some Examples of HSL Colors:
- HSL(0, 100%, 80%) = red color
- HSL(360, 100%, 80%) = red color
- HSL(120, 100%, 25%) = dark green color
- HSL(120, 60%, 70%) = pastel green color
here is another color formate named HSLA this color formate is the extended version of HSL color formate with an extra alpha channel – which specifies the opacity or transparency of the color, and the syntax of this color formate is
hsl(hue, saturation, lightness, alpha)
Some Examples of HSLA Colors:
- Isla(0, 100%, 80%, 50%, 50%) = red color with 50% transparency or opacity
- Isla(360, 100%, 80%, 90%) = red color with 90% transparency or opacity
- Isla(120, 100%, 25%, 35%) = dark green color with 35% transparency or opacity
- Isla(120, 60%, 70%, 12%) = pastel green color with 12% transparency or opacity
If you want to work with transparency you should very careful about the alpha channel, because it manages the opacity of the color or transparency.
About RGBA Color:
The full form of RGB is Red, Green, Blue, and Alpha.
And the min value of RGB color is 0 and the max value is 255. In CSS RGB Color is specified with the RGB() function, and the syntax is:
rgba(red, green, blue)
Some Examples of RGB Colors:
- RGB(255, 0, 0) = red color
- RGB(0, 255, 0) = green color
- RGB(0, 0, 255) = blue color
There is another color format name RGBA this color format is the extended version of RGB color format with an alpha channel – which specifies the opacity of the object, and the syntax of this color format is:
rgba(red, green, blue, alpha)
Some Examples of RGB Colors:
- RGB(255, 0, 0, 0.5) = red color with 50% opacity
- RGB(0, 255, 0, 0.75) = green color with 75% transparency or opacity
- RGB(0, 0, 255, 0.3) = blue color with 30% transparency or opacity
Now I think now it’s clear what is different between “RGB” and “RGBA” color formats, when you make RGB or RGB color you should be careful.
The alpha parameter’s min value is 0 which means fully transparent and the max is 1 which means fully opaque you can use any number between 0 and 1, for example, 0.3.
Create Beautiful colors using our Color generator: