What is Image to Base64 Converter?
Image to Base64 Converter Online is a free online tool, used to generate Base64 Image from an image without installing any software on your device. This is the Best Tool and the fastest way to encode your images into Base64 Encoding Name. The Best Part is that Base64 Encoded Image can be used in HTML or CSS too. Hence, you can use this tool to directly encode Image URLs or link into Base64 Encoding Name.
Our website is designed to provide a fast and simple way to convert Image to Base64 online without installing any software on your device.
How to use Image to Base64 Online?
- First of all open the tool.
- drag and drop or select an image by clicking the select files “button”.
- Select output type there are separate output type like:
- Plain Text
- Data URL
- CSS Background Image
- HTML FAVICON
- HTML HyperLink
- HTML Image
- HTML Iframe
- This tool automatically detects your image file type like: JPG, PNG, WebP, SVG, etc.
- You don’t need to press any button to take action to generate a base64 image, it automatically generates in real-time.
- Topy copy the code just press on output box.
- If you want to make another type of base64 code just change the type.
Image Convert: https://freetoolssite.com/tools/image-converter-online
What is Base64?
Base64 is a binary-to-text encoding scheme. This means that it represents binary data in an ASCII string format by translating it into a radix-64 representation. The term Base64 originates from a specific MIME content transfer encoding. Each Base64 digit represents exactly 6 bits of binary data. Three 8-bit bytes (i.e., a total of 24 bits) can therefore be represented by four 6-bit Base64 digits.