What is PNG to Base64 Converter?
PNG to Base64 Converter is a free online tool, used to generate Base64 Image from an image without installing any software on your device. Just like the JPEG image format, the PNG image format is widely used for real-world applications. Its popularity can be attributed largely due to the fact that it uses a lossless data compression technique, which preserves all the pixels in an image.
Images saved in this format can be easily accessed using any type of web browser and are supported by most mobile devices. Thus, images in this format look great even after several manipulations. Another distinctive feature of PNG files is their transparent background quality.
Using this free online tool you can easily convert your PNG image to a Base64 string (also known as Base64 data URI scheme). There is no need to install any additional software on your device, the whole process happens via our secure cloud platform.
How to Use PNG to Base64 Converter?
- First of all open the tool.
- drag and drop or select an image by clicking the select files “button”.
- Select output type there is separate output types like:
- Plain Text
- Data URL
- CSS Background Image
- HTML FAVICON
- HTML HyperLink
- HTML Image
- HTML Iframe
- This tool support JPG/JPEG/JFIF Image formate.
- You don’t need to press any button to take action to generate a base64 image, it automatically generates in real-time.
- Topy copy the code just press on output box.
- If you want to make another type of base64 code just change the type.
Image Convert: https://freetoolssite.com/tools/image-converter-online
What is PNG ?
PNG is a raster graphics format with lossless data compression. It is used to store bitmapped digital images, especially those with many colors, digital photographs, and screenshots. Explanatory notes on viewing SVG files (MIME type image/svg+xml) on the Web can be found on Wikipedia.
What is Base64?
Base64 is a group of similar binary-to-text encoding schemes that represent binary data in an ASCII string format by translating it into a radix-64 representation. The term Base64 originates from a specific MIME content transfer encoding.