Enter Your RGBA Color
Color Formate Should: rgba(red, green, blue, alpha)
Converted Color Output
RGBA to HEXA Color Converter is an online-based free tool to convert RGBA color to HEXA color, without installing any software to your device. All our tools are totally free for a lifetime.
How to use it?
- In RGBA color format it has 4parts
- the first part for Red Color
- the Second part for Green Color
- the 3rd part for Blue Color
- and the Last Part For managing color opacity.
- Enter your value in a specific input field given screen shoot below.
- Now look at the output part there are two parts, the first one is for Color Preview according to your color code and the next part marked by red color is for output.
- Copy the color code from the HEXA field This is your converted color code.
About HEXADECIMAL color:
The full form of HSL is H: hue, S: saturation, and lightness. Here Hue is the degree on the color wheel between (0-360), in the color wheel 0deg or 360deg is for red color, 120deg for green, and 240deg is for blue color. Saturation is the value between 0% to 100%; 0% means a shade of gray and 100% is the full color.
In Hexadecimal number system, it has 16 alphabets like 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, a,b,c,d,e, and f, and in Hexadecimal color format has three parts- red, green, and blue. The syntax of hex color is #rrggbb.
In this system “#” represents that this code is a hexadecimal color code, “rr” represent the color code for red in hexadecimal number and its minimum value is “00” and the maximum value is “ff”, same as “gg” represent color code for the green in hexadecimal and last one “bb” represents the hexadecimal color code for blue color.
How to make color using hexadecimal?
If you want to create the original red color in hexadecimal format by following the hex color format role the color code should be: #ff0000
now let’s write a color code for green and blue: #00ff00 (for green) and #0000ff (for blue) here 00 means no color.
Note: Hexadecimal color with the alpha channel has an extra 2digit for representing transparency or opacity, for the syntax of HEXA color format should be: #rrggbbaa, here “aa” represents the opacity of the color, and the minimum value of alpha is 00 and max value is ff.
About RGBA Color:
The full form of RGB is Red, Green, Blue, and Alpha.
And the min value of RGB color is 0 and the max value is 255. In CSS RGB Color is specified with the RGB() function, and the syntax is:
rgba(red, green, blue)
Some Examples of RGB Colors:
- RGB(255, 0, 0) = red color
- RGB(0, 255, 0) = green color
- RGB(0, 0, 255) = blue color
There is another color format name RGBA this color format is the extended version of RGB color format with an alpha channel – which specifies the opacity of the object, and the syntax of this color format is:
rgba(red, green, blue, alpha)
Some Examples of RGB Colors:
- RGB(255, 0, 0, 0.5) = red color with 50% opacity
- RGB(0, 255, 0, 0.75) = green color with 75% transparency or opacity
- RGB(0, 0, 255, 0.3) = blue color with 30% transparency or opacity
Now I think now it’s clear what is different between “RGB” and “RGBA” color formats, when you make RGB or RGB color you should be careful.
The alpha parameter’s min value is 0 which means fully transparent and the max is 1 which means fully opaque you can use any number between 0 and 1, for example, 0.3.
Create Beautiful colors using our Color generator: